The Secretariat of the Head of the Executive Office of the President is a structural subdivision of the Executive Office of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The main directions of its activity are:
1. Organizational, informational-analytical, documentary and consultative provision of the activity of the Head of the Executive Office of the President.
- analyzes and systematizes materials and documents addressed to the Head of the Executive Office in relation to their completeness, topicality, clearness, execution and account of commissions given by the President and the Head of the Executive Office, and according to them prepares projects of corresponding decisions of the Head of the Executive Office;
- carries out together with the Document Processing Department control over full and timely execution of instructions of the Head of the Executive Office;
- makes up the working schedule of the Head of the Executive Office;
- provides the Head of the Executive Office with timely and reliable information about the performance of the structural subdivisions of the Executive Office in terms of functions and tasks assigned to them;
- by the instruction of the Head of the Executive Office or as an initiative, submits suggestions on improvement of the public management system.
2. The systemic and independent documentary analysis of the activity of the structural subdivisions, conducted for the purpose of improving the Executive Office’s activity.
- performs an audit of structural subdivisions and of state inspectors of the Executive Office;
- prepares and submits for approval to the Head of the Executive Office a report on results of an audit of a structural subdivision, state inspector and also an annual report of the accomplished work;
- develops recommendations according to results of an audit and carries out control over their execution;
- performs expertise of all documents that regulate the activity of structural subdivisions, state inspectors in relation to their conformity to the legislation requirements, tasks and the functional activity of the Executive Office.
Chief of the Secretariat of the Head of the President’s Executive Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Renat K. AITAYEV
Born on September 10, 1976.
Higher education: he graduated from D. Serikbayev East Kazakhstan State Technical University and Kazakh State Law Academy.
He started his career in 1998.
In different periods of time he worked in the Ministry of State Revenues of the RK, Agency of Customs Control of the RK, Ministry of Finance of the RK, Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Population of the RK, Ministry for Industry and Trade of the RK and Office of the Prime Minister of the RK.
- Head of the Department of Industrial and Innovative Development of the Office of the Prime Minister of the RK (2010 - 2017).
- Deputy Head of the Office of the Prime Minister of the RK, Ethics Commissioner in the Office of the Prime Minister of the RK (2017 - 2019).
In 2019, he was appointed as the Chief of the Secretariat of the Head of the President’s Executive Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
He was awarded «Qurmet» Order, «For Contribution to the Creation of the Eurasian Economic Union» III degree Medal, and commemorative medals.